Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used per this privacy statement.
Authority Health Mag may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 December 2022.
You are outside the CCPA jurisdiction.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Under CCPA, Californian residents, have the right to declare their preferences on the sale of data for advertising and marketing purposes. If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, including email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests,
- other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis, and the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In case of advertisements placed on our site by third parties, these third parties often deploy persistent cookies and not session cookies, enabling them to understand and send you the right kind of advertisements they feel are of interest to you. However, we do not have access to, nor can we control, the cookies placed by such third parties on our site. By placing the persistent cookies, third parties can ascertain and collect information about you and where you have been using your computer to view similar advertisements.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes,
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch with us by email: email@example.com